Benefits for Small Businesses
We help businesses to work more efficiently, which often really means helping you and your employees to work as effectively as they can.
The areas which smaller businesses tend to receive the most benefit from are things like:
- Reviewing your e-mail setup, in the office and on-the-go
- Storing your information so more than one person can access it at a time and keeping it safe
- Ensuring the printers are working for you as best they can and that printers are accessible to multiple users to fully utilise them
- Ensuring your PCs are working efficiently
- Enabling or reviewing your remote and mobile working setup
- Automating any specific time-consuming computer based tasks you have
- Reviewing old server hardware and/or software if it’s becoming slow or unreliable
- Reviewing your communications - phone lines, internet lines and mobiles are you getting the best deal and do they suit your business as best as they can.
We don't want to blind you with science. Business owners generally aren't interested in the technical details and acronyms of say hardware virtualisation, what you want to know about is what benefits your business will see from it.
If your goals are achievable in more than one way, we'll give you the options and talk you through them so you can decide whether a compromise solution is worthwhile for you. But if your business won't benefit from it; we won't suggest it to you.
We'll also make it clear what any hardware costs, what software costs and what our time to put it together costs so you can see exactly where your money would be going.