IT for Start-ups
The principles of value engineering are probably never more important than when a business is just getting started and cash flow is all important. Analysing exactly what you need to get you going and finding the most cost effective way to achieve it while still giving you flexibility to expand later.
We can help you with:
- Your e-mail setup, in the office and on-the-go
- Cost effective PC purchasing and set up
- Setting up your computer network including sharing printers
- Storing your information so more than one person can access it at a time and keeping it safe
- Enabling remote and mobile working
- Your communications - phone lines, internet lines, phone systems and mobiles
When you're just getting started you need simple effective solutions which just work. Business owners generally aren't interested in the technical details and acronyms of say hardware virtualisation, what you want to know about is what benefits your business will see from it.
If your goals are achievable in more than one way, we'll give you the options and talk you through them so you can decide whether a compromise solution is worthwhile for you. But if your business won't benefit from it; we won't suggest it to you.
We'll also make it clear what any hardware costs, what software costs and what our time to put it together costs so you can see exactly where your money would be going.